Computer Repair Sacramento – Knowledge Base: How to resolve Samsung Laptop Green Screen or Laptop Screen Gone Green suddenly.
After only a couple of months usage of a new Samsung NP300E5A laptop, the screen suddenly went completely green. The laptop hadn’t been dropped or treated roughly, so I was pretty surprised!
Samsung Laptop Green Screen – Symptoms:
There wasn’t even a faint image of the desktop or log on screen, no, it was solid green. The screen didn’t display booting details or anything other than a solid green screen immediately when the laptop was started.
Samsung Laptop Green Screen – Resolution:
Samsung laptop had gone green. Here’s what resolved the issue:
- Shutdown your laptop and unplug the power adapter.
- Remove the laptop’s battery.
- With the battery and charger removed, press and hold the Power / On button for 60 seconds.
- Plug the power adapter into the laptop (do not re-install the battery).
- Press the Power / On button. Did Windows begin as usual? If so:
- Turn off your laptop and re-install the battery. Turn the laptop back on and see if Windows loads correctly.
This procedure worked to resolve the green screen issue with this Samsung laptop. Of course, if it’s a bigger issue, this won’t do anything, but it’s a good place to start which doesn’t cost anything other than a minute or two of your time.
Need help with Samsung Laptop Green Screen problems or wondering how to address when Laptop Screen Gone Green? Contact Jonathan for further assistance with Laptop Repair Sacramento.